Growth, Opportunity, and Success!
Buckley Insurance offers employment opportunities for the career focused individual. Join our team of professionals and receive a competitive salary with a complete range of benefits. Our environment is excellent for the enthusiastic and highly motivated individual.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
We are currently looking for experienced Personal Lines Sales Advisors to work from home.
A career at Buckley Insurance offers unlimited earning potential, with an opportunity for growth and success in a professional, modern and friendly team environment. Members of our Sales Team receive competitive compensation and a full range of benefits.
As an At-Home Personal Lines Sales Advisor, you will sell Auto and Property Insurance policies to new clients. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Answering inbound calls from potential clients requesting quotes
- Making outbound calls on pre-qualified leads and quote follow-ups
- Providing exceptional service, professional advice, and accurate quotes to potential clients
- Achieving (or exceeding) sales goals
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner by phone and email
- Working in partnership with company Underwriting Departments
- $2,500 signing bonus at hiring
- Competitive salary + commission, bonuses & benefits package
- Free home office set-up
- 3 weeks paid vacation + family time
- Performance bonuses
- Flexible schedule to encourage work/life balance
- Opportunity to work days, evenings and weekends
- All sales leads provided
- Must be RIBO Licensed
- Have CIP and/or CAIB (or are actively pursuing)
- 5+ years of successful insurance sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong computer skills
- Work from home (office equipment provided by Buckley)
This unique opportunity to work from home with Buckley Insurance should be particularly interesting to applicants who are looking for unlimited earning potential while maintaining a strong work-life balance. The preferred candidate is one who is highly motivated, results-focused, and hard-working. All applicants should be willing to work a flexible schedule to meet sales goals and department needs; this may include working a combination of days, evenings and weekends.